29 January 2012

LiaStampz Challenge #10--For Your Valentine

I hope everyone's having a great weekend!  It's time for a new challenge at LiaStampz, just in time for Valentine's Day!  Our theme for challenge #10 is "For Your Valentine."
The image we were given to work with is "Love Letter" from LiaStampz.  I just LOVE this little guy!  The sentiment and heart stamps are from The {Stamps} of Life.  I followed this sketch from Sketches by Carly for my card and will be entering it there:

I am sad to say that this will be my last challenge as part of the LiaStampz Design Team.  It's been a great ride!  Thanks to Lia and Laura for giving me a spot on their first Design Team, and thanks to the rest of the Design Team for allowing me the pleasure of working with you.  It's been great!  I hope to continue to play along with some of the challenges after I'm gone.

So--what can you create for YOUR Valentine???  We can't WAIT to see!  Be sure to get your project linked up at the LiaStampz blog.  Good luck, and happy scrapping!

No comments: