13 February 2012

CDAC Progressive Challenge 11

If you're here for the You Light Up My Life blog hop, please click here!
*************************************************************
Well, I guess there's nothing like waiting until the last minute to do my card for the CDAC Progressive Challenge 11!  I chose the image Treats for 2 from Lauretta's Digital Stamps and made this card to give my husband tomorrow for Valentine's Day:
I really like the way it turned out.  The red cardstock was run through my Cuttlebug using the D'vine Swirls embossing folder, and the heart ribbon was in my stash.  I printed the digi twice so I could fussy cut the hearts and whipped cream, and then I adhered them to the original image with pop dots for some added dimension.  I added rhinestone "sprinkles" to the "chocolate" ice cream, Star Dust Stickles to the whipped cream, and Candy Cane Stickles to the hearts for some extra bling and distressed the edges of the card with some Studio G pink pigment ink.  The sentiment is from The {Stamps} of Life.  I sure hope my husband likes it!

No comments: