10 February 2012

Valentine Card Blog Hop blog candy winner!

My apologies for taking SOOO long to post the winner of my blog candy from last week's blog hop!  This past week was a SUPER crazy week for me, and it finally slowed down TODAY.  I went through my blog comments from the hop and assigned numbers to all comments that were left during the hop (18 comments in all) and then put the numbers through random.org.  The lucky number was 16, which belongs to Anita (find her blog here)!  Congrats, Anita!  Please e-mail me or send me a FB message within one week with your address, and I'll get your prize right out.  Thanks, again, to everyone who stopped by!  Please be sure to stop back by later for my (late!) post for the new challenge at Pattie's Creations and then again on Monday for a new blog hop!

No comments: