19 February 2012

You Light Up My Life blog hop winner

My apologies to everyone for taking so long to post a winner of my blog candy!  Thanks to everyone who stopped by during the You Light Up My Life blog hop last week!  I put the numbers through random.org, and it came up with comment number ten, which belongs to Rexann!

Your guys are very good looking and your LO is great! I am a new follower here and look forward to seeing you come and visit my blog. I am offering a giveaway right now! TFS!!

http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
Rexann♥


Congratulations!  I'll be sending you an e-mail today.  Please be sure to stop by later this week for the Shabby Accents Blog Hop AND a new project for Pattie's Creations!

1 comment:

ibecircled.blogspot.com said...

Thank you Ashley!! I will be sending you my address very soon and look forward to visiting soon.... if you are ever involved in a blog hop I would love to be considered one on the list of participants. It has been to long. Have a great Sunday!!

Rexann♥