16 February 2013

"Heart Warming" Blog Hop

If you're here to see my latest creation for the new LiaStampz challenge, please click here!

If you're here to see my first creation for Miracles Momma Designs, please click here!

******************************************************************

Welcome to the "Heart Warming" Blog Hop!
We're so happy you could join us today!  If you came from Anita, then you are in the right place.  If not, please start at Melanie's blog, because we don't want you to miss any of the fun!

My project today is a card I created for a Valentine swap I participated in at Swap-Bot.  My partner was a guy in Germany, so I had to create a masculine card.  I usually make lovey-dovey ones for my sons and husband, so this one was a little bit of a challenge for me!

The stitching on the side is hand-drawn.  The stamp set is hearts2love from The {Stamps} of Life; I used brown ink to stamp with, but the brand and specific color escapes me right now.  All in all, I'm pretty pleased with the way it turned out!

Next on the hop is Robin S!

Here is the line-up for today:

Melanie
Tricia
Miranda
Anita
Ashley <== That's me!
Robin S <== Go here next!
Sarah
Vanessa
Teresa
Misses Crafty
Nancy
Robin C
Liz
Melissa
Claire
Lucy
Diana

Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy the rest of your hop!

11 comments:

Miranda said...

Beautiful card! Your hand drawn stitching is amazing!
Miranda :)
www.nanasscrapspot.com

Unknown said...

what a neat card!!! can't wait to see what you make next!

Robin
http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

Teresa said...

Thanks for sharing! Love your stamp set!

Nancy Kirkup said...

Great card!! Masculine cards are so hard to make but you did this one very well!! Great job with the gel pen and faux stitching too!

Liz Mullen said...

I agree with everyone else that your hand stitching is awesome! I had to take a double look, lol.

Melanie Rozwood said...

This is neat. Thanks for sharing.

afternoonscrapper.blogspot.com

Gini said...

Very nice idea. Like the stamps that you used.

ClaireR said...

Love the card, great colors. Also best hand drawn stitching, thought it was a stamp at first.
Great hopping with you
ClaireR

Unknown said...

great job with the masculine card!

Sherry Butcher said...

The card is a great male card, but the hand drawn stitching is wonderful. TFS.

Sarah said...

What a great masculine card. I love the layout of it. Had fun being in this hop with you!

Sarah
craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com