24 March 2013

The Crafting Cafe March Challenge

The March challenge at The Crafting Cafe is to use your favorite color.  I had a SLIGHT problem in the fact that I have SEVERAL favorite colors, so I decided to combine them all into one card!
The sentiments are from the Fiskars stamp set "So Much Thanks," and I used Studio G pigment inks in five different colors.  I saw a card similar to this in Paper Crafts Tips & Tricks magazine, so I thought I'd try one myself.  I think it turned out pretty good!

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy scrapping!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

What a fun card! I like he CAS style!
THanks for playing at The CRafting Cafe ths time!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Ann said...

Fun card with the text at an angel and white space.

Michelle B. said...

How unique, I love clean and simple cards, they can be so effective! Thanks for playing with us at The Crafting Cafe!