05 March 2014

Holiday Cheer

As much as I love snow days from school, I think I'm almost over them this year!  We were out again today (and will be out tomorrow as well!), which makes 12 1/2 days for inclement weather this year.  HOLY COW!!!  I've really enjoyed being able to be upstairs in my craft room, though!  Today, I used this sketch from Scraptastic Club:


I dug through some WAAAAAAAY old picture to find just the right ones and came up with some pictures of my oldest son, Kennedy, from when he was about four years old. 




Supplies Used
~Recollections Christmas Chipboard Stickers
~Recollections Christmas Brads




Challenges Entered
~Scrappin' 'n' Chattin'--March Monthly Layout Challenge Floral
~Scraptastic Club--Sketch #114

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy scrapping!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great!

Leslie Germain said...

cute layout!!!

Ruth G said...

Super cute pictures and great job with the sketch! I like the way you used the red and white twine for the lines with your embellishments! It reminds me of peppermint sticks! TFS!