30 June 2014

Christmas Lodge

Happy Monday, everyone!  I mentioned last week in one of my posts that I was hoping to be entering more challenges, so that's what I'm here to do!  I know it's still early for Christmas, but it's never too early to make Christmas cards!





The layered papers are from the SN@P! Color Vibe collection.  I used is the Christmas Lodge stamp set from Stampin' Up, which is one of my favorites.  After using my Sizzix Framelit set and stamping the image with StazOn Jet Black ink, I added some Star Dust Stickles to the image to simulate snow on the ground and the house.  A simple piece of Christmas ribbon added from my stash, and it's finished!  

Challenges Entered:
Scrappin' 'n' Chattin' 52 Week Card Challenge
Scrappin' 'n' Chattin' June Monthly Card Challenge--Long Card
Robyn's Fetish Challenge #218--Stripes or Dots
Art by Miran Challenge #9--Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp--Anything Goes

I hope everyone has a great week!  Happy scrapping, everyone!



3 comments:

cheiron said...

Such an elegant Christmas scene. Thanks so much for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

Marlene Atkinson said...

A beautiful card. thank you for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week. Marlene DT

Joey said...

Ashley this is gorgeous! thanks for joining us at art by mi ran. Joey x