04 June 2014

Dadisms

Happy Hump Day, everyone!  Ashley here with a new project for the Linnie Blooms Design Team!  I don't think I've ever used burlap on a project before, so I thought I'd try some out on a Father's Day card for my dad.




The only place I adhered the burlap to my cardstock was with the three brads in the top corner.  I actually really like the look of leaving it loose the rest of the way around.

Supplies Used
Cardstock--stash
Glitter brads--stash
Burlap--Linnie Blooms
Sizzix Framelits Fancy Labels Die Set
Ranger Archival Ink--coffee
There She Goes Clear Stamps Dadisms (no longer available)
Cuttlebug Houndstooth Embossing Folder

Be sure to check out the other projects from the Design Team members throughout the month, and I'll be back next week with my challenge project.  Happy scrapping, everyone!


No comments: