22 January 2015

Hap'bee' Birthday with Timeless Twine

Happy Thursday, everyone!  As Robin Meade on HLN's Morning Express says, "Thursday's connected to Friday!"  I really look forward to Fridays, because once about 4:30 pm rolls around, I get to spend the rest of the weekend with my wonderful family!

For today's Timeless Twine inspiration, I have a birthday card:




In the Yahoo group Scrappin' 'n' Chattin', our Week 3 challenge for the 52 Week Card Challenge was to create a birthday card that might remind you of Winnie the Pooh in some way.  For me, I always remember that he LOVED getting in the "hunny" pot and has bees flying around.  We also have monthly card challenges, and I used this sketch for one of the January Card Challenges:


Supplies Used
ZIG Writer in Pure Yellow
Studio G yellow ink
Doily from Bella Creationz

Challenges Entered
Scrappin' 'n' Chattin' 52 Week Card Challenge--Week #3
Scrappin' 'n' Chattin' January Card Challenge--Sketch

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Happy scrapping, everyone!


4 comments:

Ruth G said...

Perfect papers, sentiment and colors! I love that you stamped on the doily (never would have thought to do that) and used the twine for the bees path! TFS!

Timeless Twine said...

Bee-autiful! I love the colors! So fun!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Buzzzzzzzzzing by to say "how cute"! Love the fun colors!

DebC said...

Adorable! Love the yellow and black combo!
Deb