23 February 2015

Hope and Comfort

I hope everyone's having a great Monday!  After being out of school last week due to winter weather, my son went (happily!) back to school, but my husband was out again today after yet ANOTHER winter storm went through central Arkansas (but didn't hit us!).

I'm enjoying time in my upstairs craft room trying to get some cards and layouts done this week.  My first card today is a sympathy card.  These are always cards we (unfortunately) need but don't want to make.  I followed the color AND sketch combination from Always Playing with Paper:


I had to do a little searching to find the right colors in my stash, but here's my card:




Supplies Used
Brad from stash
Cardstock and patterned paper from stash
Michael's Paper Flowers

Challenges Entered
Scrappin' 'n' Chattin' 52 Week Card Challenge Week #8--Sympathy
Scrappin' 'n' Chattin' February Card Challenges--Brads or Enamel Dots

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a great week, and happy scrapping!


5 comments:

michele said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

wienerhoneymooners said...

WOW, this is bold and gorgoeus! Love the large bloom! Thanks for joining us at The Challenge!!!!

Nance said...

Super pretty! The texture of the embossed woodgrain gives a great punch! Thanks for playing The Challenge!

Anita said...

A beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at The Challenge.

wienerhoneymooners said...

I sure hope you are inspired to join us in the current challenge, it is Orange and Teal and a fresh sketch!!!! Yay, your creativity is amazing!!!!