17 February 2015

We go together

like PB&J!  My husband and I, that is!  LOL!  One of my goals this year is to use some of the many stamp sets I have that have never seen ink, so I decided to pull out this one to make my husband a Valentine's Day card this year.  I used this sketch from ShowCASe Your Style:


Here's my final card:





Supplies Used
Bella Creationz Metallic Plum Purple sequins
Crayola colored pencils
Kraft and Purple cardstock from stash
Ranger Archival Ink in Coffee and Jet Black
Studio G purple ink

Challenges Entered
Scrappin' 'n' Chattin' February Card Challenge--Anything Goes
ShowCASe Your Style Challenge #8--Sketch
Simply Create Too Challenge #79--Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge #93--Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy scrapping!


4 comments:

Ruth G said...

Such a fun card! I love the sentiment and the colors you chose for your embellishments are perfect! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Kim Heggins said...

This is just so fun...I love peanut butter and jelly and your card is just so sweet. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Simply Create Too!

Kristie Goulet said...

Very fun card! I LOVE me some peanut butter and fluff but jelly is good too! :)

Thank you for joining us at showCASe your style!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Gorgeous card, thank you so much for playing with Simply Create Too, hope you can join our next challenge too :)

Warm hugs
Maarit