13 June 2015

June Stick It Down Card Team reveal

Sorry I'm a day late with posting the June card sketch at Stick It Down!  I've been to California on vacation (just me, myself, and I!), and it's taken me a few days to get back in the groove.  This is my last post as a member of the Stick It Down card team, and I want to say how much I have truly enjoyed working with these sketches.  Some of them have DEFINITELY made me think outside the box, but I have loved every minute of my time on the design team.  Thank you for the opportunity!

Here's the Stick It Down card sketch for June:


I decided to flip the sketch on its side, because it seemed to work better with the paper I wanted to use.



Supplies Used
Americana by Pebbles 6x6 paper pad
Bella Creationz silver and white doilies
Canvas and mesh ribbons from stash
The Paper Studio Sticky Doos foam adhesive circles
Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Barn Door and Faded Jeans

You have until June 30 to get your project linked up at Stick It Down, so be sure to head over there to check out all the sketches!  Good luck, and happy scrapping!


2 comments:

Ruth Gauss said...

Great card! I love the papers and can see why you needed to turn the sketch! Thanks so much for sharing!

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute card Ashley, The turn really worked well for it :)