01 December 2015

Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style--Sketch #5

Welcome to December and a new sketch for Week 1 at Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style!  The first sketch for December comes from the lovely Maven Shawn:


Once I decided what photos I was going to use for my page, I realized I needed to flip the sketch since I was going to use a vertical photo.


This was a WONDERFUL weekend that I DEFINITELY wanted to document, and these were the perfect photos for this page.






This weekend was more than I could have ever asked for!  I cannot begin to say enough wonderful things about Teresa Collins Webber.  She is the strongest, most incredible woman I think I have ever met.  She is loving.  She is caring.  She is creative.  She is genuine.  What you see is what you get with her.  She is super friendly and such an inspiration!  I will treasure this weekend and the opportunity to meet her and get to know her a little better for a very long time.

Everything on this PL page (except for the cardstock) is from various Teresa Collins collections that we were given throughout the weekend.  Most are remnants from projects we completed, but we were also given some pieces of other collections.  I used Daily Stories, Something Wonderful, and Urban Market on this page.

There are two (Yes, I said TWO!) prizes for this month:


 White Pines assortment AND


White Pines Complements!  Aren't these just DARLING?!?

We can't wait to see the PL cards you create with this new sketch!  Be sure to get your creation linked up at the Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style challenge blog before the end of the month.  Good luck, and happy scrapping!






2 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Fantastic job with the sketch Ashley :) Wow what a dream come true to be seeing her in person :) Looks like it was a wonderful event too

Ruth Gauss said...

Wonderful page! It's awesome that you have so many great photos from that day and the fact that you used the papers from your weekend adds so much meaning! Thanks so much for sharing!