10 January 2016

THE ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #298--"SQUARE CARDS"--10 JANUARY 2016

This week's challenge at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog is square cards!  I think sometimes many of us rely on standard card bases, so it's nice to go outside the norm and make something different.  Our sponsor this week is The East Wind, and the prize is three digital stamps of the winner's choice from The East Wind store.

The Design Team members were provided with an image from The East Wind for our projects, and my chosen image is "Aurora Vine."  I decided to get a jump on my Valentine cards, so I made a Valentine card for my husband.




I used the current sketch at Mojo Monday


and will be entering my card there.

Supplies Used
~Colored pencils in brown, dark green, green, light brown, mahogany, navy blue, peach, red and sand
~Creative Imaginations Prom paper
~The East Wind "Aurora Vine" image
~Mojo Monday sketch
~My Mind's Eye State of Heart "Full of Love" paper
~Penny Black j'aime paris stamp set (sentiment)

We look forward to seeing your square cards this week!  Be sure to get them linked up at the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog before Saturday.  Good luck, and happy scrapping!

2 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Lovely card Ashley :)

cass said...

Great card Ashley, wonderful DT inspiration