01 April 2016

Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style--Sketch #21

Welcome to April and a new sketch for Week 1 at Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style!  The first sketch for April comes from the lovely Maven Shawn:


I didn't have any pictures printed for my PL album, so I used this week's sketch with a photo of my grandparents as the focal point of a 12x12 page.



I layered three of the greenish-colored sequins together in this corner, because they're such a light color that they really couldn't be seen otherwise.  I LOVE the way it turned out!


Supplies Used
~Bella Creationz Metallic Graphite Gray and Pastel sequins

We can't wait to see the PL cards you create with this new sketch!  Be sure to get your creation linked up at the Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style challenge blog before the end of the month.  Good luck, and happy scrapping!






No comments: