31 August 2016

Chef Mickey's

Besides doing layouts for Scrappin' 'n' Chattin's monthly 24-Hour Challenge, I haven't completed more than one layout a month in several months.  I thought I'd almost forgotten how!  LOL!  I decided to scrap some of our 2016 Spring Break pictures from our trip to Walt Disney World.

For my first layout today, I used the sketch for Layout Challenge #110 from Sketch-N-Scrap:


Here's my take:



Our youngest son had never been to Walt Disney World, and he had a BLAST!!!  He can't wait to go back!

Challenges Entered
~Scrappin' 'n' Chattin' August Monthly Layout Challenges--Bullet Journaling
~Sketch-N-Scrap Layout Challenge #110

Supplies Used
~Recollections white cardstock
~Simple Stories 12x12 Simple Basics Kit--Black Dots/Stripes
~Simple Stories Say Cheese collection--Admit One, Best Day Ever, Border and Title Strip Elements, Expression Cardstock Stickers, and Fundamentals Cardstock Stickers
~Sketch-N-Scrap Layout Challenge #110 sketch
~ZIG Writer in Pure Black

Thanks for stopping by!  I'll be back shortly with another layout from our Disney trip!


2 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

This is so adorable! I love that background paper! Disney is the best! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

how cute! thanks for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap for August!

Alicia