28 September 2016

PaperCrafter's Corner Magazine Mondays--Week 161 Winner!

I was SUPER excited to learn today that I won a Magazine Mondays challenge at PaperCrafter's Corner!  I look at these challenges every week and always have good intentions about entering but somehow never seem to get anything done.  A couple of weeks ago, this was the inspiration piece from PaperCrafter's Corner:

Papercrafting Challenge: Magazine Mondays - Week 161 Inspiration Piece (image)

As soon as I saw this, I knew that I HAD to scrap a photo from my Munich trip in 2005.  I used this sketch, which was the September Sketch Challenge for Scrappin' 'n' Chattin':


My take on the sketch:


You can read more about my layout here.  I'm super excited to get my prize in the mail to see what I won.  Stay tuned!!!  My layout was also featured on their Pinterest page here.

I hope everyone has a great week!




No comments: