22 April 2017

Scrapbook Friends cards

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!  Thought I would share some cards with you today that I made for some of my scrapbook friends to go in with some scrappy goodies that went their way.

For my first card, I used a card sketch over at The Outlawz Challenges:


Since the image I used was vertical, I rotated the sketch:



Supplies Used
~Bella Creationz Metallic Plum Purple & Metallic Poppin' Pink sequins
~Cardstock from stash
~Close To My Heart Ms. Scrapbook stamp set
~ColorBox Ink in Deep Grape
~Imaginisce Kewl Stuff patterned paper--B'Argyling
~Ribbon from stash

For my second card, I followed Sketch #284 at Freshly Made Sketches:




Supplies Used
~Close To My Heart Ms. Scrapbook stamp set
~Close To My Heart patterned paper
~ColorBox Ink in Deep Grape
~Jillibean Soup Wordfetti wood veneers--Celebrate
~The Paper Studio Texture-Hot Pink patterned paper

My third card follows Sketch #167 at Feeling Sketchy:




Supplies Used
~Buttons from stash
~Close To My Heart patterned paper
~Colorbok Rhapsody pattern paper pack
~ColorBox Ink in Deep Grape
~The Paper Studio Texture-Hot Pink patterned paper
~Studio G stamp set

Challenges Entered
~Feeling Sketchy Sketch #167
~Freshly Made Sketches Sketch #284
~The Outlawz Challenges Wednesday Sketch Challenge--April 19, 2017
~Scrappin' 'n' Chattin' April Card Challenges--Anything Goes & Pink and Purple

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great weekend!



6 comments:

Jen Brum said...

What a great set of cards! I love the DSP and that fabulous sentiment you've used! I'm sure your cropping friends will love them! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

Love your assortment of cards! Great mix of color and pattern! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Andreja said...

I like the way you have used our sketch :-)) You made beautiful card.
Thanks for playing with us at Feeling Sketchy. Hugs, Andreja

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy. Hope to see you again next time.

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Ashley - sorry I'm late in coming round again, but thanks for playing at Feeling Sketchy. I love your idea of making special cards to go to "scrappy" friends and I like the way you've played with our sketch.
Helen x (DT)

Hanne said...

Lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy.