30 September 2017

Papaw's Pumpkin

I hope you've had a great Saturday!  I finally had time over the past week or so to make some layouts in my craft room, so I thought I would share one with you tonight.  I found this sketch at Let's Get Sketchy:


I've had some "older" photos on my scrap desk for quite a while and decided I would use one to go along with this sketch.



The sketch didn't have a designated place for journaling, so I decided to do my journaling around the edges of the patterned paper pieces.

Challenges Entered
~Let's Get Sketchy September 1 Sketch
~Scrappin' 'n' Chattin' September Monthly Layout Challenges--Orange/Red/Yellow

Supplies Used
~Bo Bunny Forever Fall 6x6 pad
~Bo Bunny Forever Fall Impressions
~MAMBI Stones Stickers
~The Paper Studio La Petites Sunflowers 3-D Stickers
~Queen & Co. Rhinestones in Sunflower Yellow
~Ribbon from stash
~Sticko Phrase Cafe Stickers with Attitude--Fall Frolic
~Thickers Lullaby glitter letter stickers in Aqua
~WeRMemoryKeepers Crafter's Staples
~Yellow pearls from stash
~ZIG Writer in Pure Brown

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy scrapping!




5 comments:

Michelle VO said...

Love the colours - compliment the pumpkin well, great page! Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy :)

michelle said...

Lovely!Im glad you could create using an older photo,thanks for joining LGS

Marci said...

That looks like a very large pumpkin! Nice page! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

Peggy Lin said...

Stunning ! Thank you so much for joining us at LGS.

Unknown said...

Super lovely autumn colours and layout! Thanks for joining us at Lets Get Sketchy!